11.5.05


We're one



Four o'clock in the morning, my mind is built with a thousand thoughts of you


A veces pienso que es mentira por cómo entraste en mi vida
Who’d have thought we’d end up here
How far we've come it stills surprises me
But I’m feeling fine
You undo me and move me in ways undefined, and you’re all I see, and you’re all I need


Es el destino quien nos lleva y nos guía, nos separa y nos une a través de la vida
Sabemos que esto no nos va a separar

Now I see it so clarely
I just wanna be with you

Acurrucarme en tu piel, reírme con tu risa
Y bailar al mismo son, al son de tus latidos

Throw your love around, love me
Without you all I’m going to be is incomplete
How I long for you

I see your true colors and that’s why I love you

I don’t wanna make you face this world alone
Where do you go when you’re lonely? I’ll follow you
If you walk away, I will follow

I was lost, I am found
Y cogeré tu mano fuerte para no perderte

I’m going crazy in love for you baby, I can’t eat and I can’t sleep
And I’m wondering what you’re dreaming, wonder if it’s me you’re seeing

We’re still building and burning down love
Pero las hogueras no se han apagado aún

Es algo más que la distancia
Think twice, it’s another day for you and me in paradise
Are you happy now?